ANA JAPAN WEEK 2018 CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
ANA JAPAN WEEK 2018 CONTEST (“Contest”) entries accepted from March 14, 2018 at 3:00pm (EST) through March 17, 2018 at 5:00pm (EST) (“Entry Period”).
First Prize: One (1) VR One Plus virtual reality headset (estimated value of $99.99)
Second Prize:. One (1) model airplane and train set, consisting of a ANA JET Model Plane B787-8 (size: 1/200) and JR East Bullet Train (estimated value of $125).
Third Prize: One (1) ANA Carry-on Eco Tote Bag and JR East Travel Tumbler (estimated value of $20).
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. (“ANA” or “Sponsor”) with a business address of 630 Third Ave., 2d Floor, New York, N.Y. 10017.
Eligibility Requirements for Entrants:
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States as of the date of entry.
- Entrants must be a Follower of ANA on Instagram or enroll as a Follower of ANA on Instagram at time of entry.
- Entrants must visit the ANA “Runway to Railway” Booth at JAPAN WEEK 2018, @Grand Central Terminal, Vanderbilt Hall, East 42nd Street and Park Ave., New York, N.Y., between March 14, 2018 and March 17, 2018 (“Event”)
- Employees of ANA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and joint venture companies, as well as members of their immediate families and households (including children and siblings and persons living in the same household) are not eligible.
How to Enter:
Before attending or at the Event:
- Become a Follower of ANA on Instagram;
- ANA’s official Instagram account located at http://instagram.com/allnipponairways_official [click blue “Follow” button];
At the Event:
- Visit the ANA Runway to Railway Booth at the Event during the Event’s scheduled hours, and take a picture of the 3-D TRICK ART (“Photo”);
- Post your Photo to Instagram with the hashtag: #runway2railway
NOTE: On Instagram only public profiles are visible to ANA. Be sure you are posting from a public profile in order to be entered into the Contest.
- One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period (starting March 14, 2018 at 3:00pm (EST) and ending March 17, 2018 at 5:00pm (EST)).
- One (1) prize per winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize or any component thereof for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
- Three winners will be selected through a random drawing by ANA from the eligible entries received during the Entry Period and the selection of winners will be made no later than March 23, 2018. The Prizes will be awarded in order of the selection of the winners, with the first selected winner receiving the First Prize, etc. Each entrant is eligible for only one Prize and only one winner per household. No alternate winners will be selected.
- Notification of winners. ANA will contact each winner via Instagram to obtain the winner’s mailing address and telephone number. Each winner must follow the directions from ANA, including responding with a valid U.S. mailing address and telephone number. Upon ANA’s receipt of a valid response from a winner, ANA will ship the Prize to that winner via Federal Express or other reliable postal method.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Entry Period.
All Entrants Agree to the Following Conditions, among others listed in these Official Rules:
- By entering the Contest, each entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and cannot be appealed.
- ANA is not responsible or liable to a winner for any damage to, delay in receipt of or failure to receive a Prize, for any reason, and ANA makes no warranties or guarantees with regard to the Prizes. Any and all guarantees and warrantees of these Prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners of the Prizes agree to look solely to said manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
- By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries and advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, representatives, directors and agents and Instagram, Inc. and its parent company, affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries, and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, representatives, directors and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, or inaccurate entries; (ii) technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections or transmission or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest and these Official Rules, including without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages to person or property of any kind caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the prize or resulting from redemption, acceptance, possession, loss or use or misuse of any prize or from participating in the Contest or any Contest related activity; (v) any printing, typographical, administrative, human or technological errors in any material associated with the Contest and these Official Rules; or (vi) for any delay, postponement or cancellation of the ANA Runway2Railway Booth or the Japan Week 2018 Event, for any reason. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and release Releasees from all claims, actions, injuries, loss or damages of any kind except those expressly permitted in these Official Rules.
- By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Inc.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred not to exceed One Hundred Dollars ($100.00), including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- In no event will Sponsor be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, arising out of entrant’s access to, use of, or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from ANA’s Instagram Page (“ANA Page”).
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the ANA Page is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages and/or exclusions of implied warranties are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest (or any portion of the Contest) should an error, virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from the eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
- Sponsor may prohibit participant from participating in the Contest or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, tampering with, deception, or other unfair practices with regard to the entry process or the operations of this Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor’s representatives.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE ANA PAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and ANA in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The courts of the State of New York, County of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the Contest and these Official Rules.
Winners / Official Rules.
For the names of the Prize winners, available after March 20, 2018, or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents need not affix return postage on requests for Official Rules) to: All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. Marketing Dept. 630 Third Ave., 2d Floor, New York, N.Y. 10017, U.S.A. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners.” Requests must be received by April 20, 2018.